pregnancy after missed abortion
I had an missed abortion before 4 months.... now i want to conceive again is there any test required before pregnancy?? wl i have healthy pregnancy second time?? i m rally concered about my baby.
I'm sorry for your loss. Typically after a m/c depending on the situation there is not testing done unless it's a later term loss. Then there is testing done one the fetus etc. Usually if it's your first m/c there is nothing a dr will do other than tell you come back for a follow up exam and that includes a blood draw to make sure your hcg levels are back to zero. There is nothing that can be done to prevent  a m/c. There is no way of telling if it will happen again. Most dr's will tell their pts wait 3 cycles and part of that reason is to give your heart some time to heal. Ttc after a m/c is very scary and very very emotional. You are on the edge of your seat because you know what can happen. All you can do is wait and see I call it the waiting game. It is not fun. I have been there so many times and in my journey I have learned anything can happen in pg and that every woman pg and dr is different. Have you talked with you dr what does he or she say? Best wishes to you and good luck. Lots of baby dust to you.

AP
Hoping it's some kind of help to you, iv recently had a miscarriage 3 weeks ago yesturday, i had to go back to the hospital to ensure everything had gone to plan, they took a pregnancy test which showed up negative and told me if i was wanting to try again to wait until i have had one cycle, bizzar- but as soon as i got home i started my cycle, fingers crossed things go to plan for you and i hope this has helped you in some kind of want
Kate