pregnancy test after miscarriage?
I miscarried 10 days ago at nine weeks 5 days and the bleeding has finally stopped, me and my partner are trying again and have already been told by my doctor that it's okay (don't need to wait for my period, ect.) But I'm not really sure when is a good time to take a pregnancy test after the miscarriage. I was thinking about a month from now but I don't want to take the test and it be positive after the miscarriage with me thinking its a new baby. When do I take it?
Id wait at least 4 weeks before you tests again. Depending on how long it takes for the hcg levels to drop and leave your system will then depend on when you ovulate, this could take anywhere from 2-6 weeks or more.
Has your doctor done any follow up bloods to check that your levels are decreasing?
It's hard to wait a cycle but it does help, that way you know you won't get any false positives.
I'm sorry for your loss.
This is always a tough one.  After a loss we all ovulate at different times as our bodies all can take different times to recover.  I actually conceived my son right after a loss with no period in between. It certainly does not cause any problems with the pregnancy, but sure was confusing when it came to dating the pregnancy etc.

The best thing to do in my opinion is try a test.  If it is a positive and you think it is a real positive (ie: not a result of last pregnancy) then see your Dr.  2 bloodtests a few days apart will answer the question for you.  As for the actual time to try one - really difficult to say.  Some women ovulate very quickly after a loss, for others it can be 3 weeks or more.

Sorry for what you have been through and I wish you success!
we waited till we got a negative prenancy test than we tryied again otherwise it just gets your hopes up once its negative then you know the hormone is out of your body