pregnancy
Hi,i have recently found out im pregnant,yesterday (24 july) i was 5 weeks, but on thursday i started bleeding,it started just with brownish discharge and then got darker,went to doctors,he said no tests or scan would show anything at this stage. My bleeding has slowed down yesterday,i notice it only when i wipe myself.Today i haev got a few drops. Im not having any pain or clots so far, I have got 2 children, pregnancies with them were without any complications.I had a missed miscarriage 6 months ago and had to have d&c. Im goind for a scan on 30th of july , but it the minute im worried as i dont want to lose this baby,been through enough already. Just wanted to ask if these are signs of a miscarriage. Please,help!
hi, how much i know it is a miscarriage sign,but it cant be also try taking one more home  pregnancy test to confirm it. Hope it shud not be a miscarriage. All the best
No pain is a good sign, some women bleed throughout their pregnancy, even if they have had normal pregnancies before.  If you doctor doesn't seem too concerned yet, then please try to remain calm for the sake of your baby.  Trust me, I know that it isn't easy - I'm going through a difficult 1st trimester myself.  Just stay positive and keep your head up!  Good luck and lots of baby dust!!
Thank you for your comments,i appreciate it ,it is just really hard for me to calm down,trying not to build my hopes but deep inside im still hoping that baby is ok, cant wait for friday, and hopefully we will see babys heartbeat. Sheaby what are you going through?
i would love to do another test, but im scared to see one line
HI,Girls! i went for my early scan, and it was a miscarriage what i had, it was a complete miscarriage, so there is nothing left,i dont need to go to the theater to remove any remaining tissue. Fater this me and my husband decided not to try for a few years as we dont want to put ourselves through this again, we have got 2 beautiful and healthy children, will wait till they go to school,maybe then we will try again, thank you all for your support xxx good luck to you all with your pregnancies xxx
sorry,made a mistake- after this me and my husband....