Miscarriages Community
progesterone levels 6dpo

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

progesterone levels 6dpo

Hello ladies,

I have had one cycle post miscarriage and during this first cycle I started spotting 7dpo and then started my period "on time" 7 days later.  This is my second cycle and I am now 7dpo.  Yesterday I had a progesterone test done (@ 6dpo) and the results came back at 26.  According to my results page the range should be between 1.7 - 27 for the leutal phase, so I am 'normal' right?  However tonight I noticed the tiniest bit of spotting again, arggh!!  Why am I spotting if my progesterone levels are on the high side of the range?  Anyone else had this experience?  Thanks in advance.
It could be implantation spotting! :) When the emby is burrowing its way into the thick, blood-rich uterine lining, there can be spotting which can vary in the length of duration and also the color of the spotting. Implantation usually happens between 6-12 days past ovulation, and you are right there. So my bet is on that for you! Good luck!
That is what I had thought it was last cycle but then it kept on going.  However I didn't know my prog levels then and at least this cycle they are strong.  Hmmm I guess I will just have to wait and see then.  Thank you for your warm words of encouragement. Good luck to you too! :)