purple?
Okay, so My boyfriend and i was messing around one day, and he put his penis in me then took it out.
we did that like 5 times but we never did anything else. " different days"

He never *** untill later on. never in side of me.
well, when i had my period i saw a purpleish / red color of blood ?  what could this be??
weve been together for 6 months and . we haven't fully had sex. but i still have my cherry.

could i be preg?

Well, the last time we ever did anything he did have a condom on. but when we went to go in it became unhard. so he put it in a couple of times. then took it out. he never cumed at all.

Okay, so then im not a virgin since he went in me but my periods have been weird since then. Well my symptoms have been. I have been having Headace that hurt like ****.
Cramps. Stomach hurts and. Ive been dizzy and nausa just one day when i started my period .

my last period it was like little late. then this time it was little early.
I don't know what possibly it could be.

I looked up on the internet and they said the purple could be a miscarriage but, I don't think im preg.
Ok You ARE having sex! I don’t know how you don’t think you cannot be pregnant with what you and your boyfriend are doing. So yes, you are not a virgin! So yes you could be pregnant, go see your doctor or start by taking home pregnancy test.
Well, its not that. i know im having sex but . i'm having my period but im having side affects with my period that ive never had.

i mean He just put it in then pulled it out. thats it. nothing else.
Yes, but but there can be anywhere from 1,000 to 100,000 sperm in pre-ejaculate. This is why the withdrawal method doesn't always work. It's not reccommended as a form of birth control when it is very much possible that sperm can be in precum. So yeah, even though he "just put it in then pulled it out", you are very much sexually active and it is possible for you to be pregnant.
Pum
The fun you're having will not be affecting your period. That's probably just hormone changes and part of life as a woman. But what you are doing is risking pregnancy every month. He needs to wear a condom every time, for all the time or you need to go on birth control of some other sort, if you want to not get pregnant.
thanks all for your help!