questions about missed carriage
I am currently 9 weeks pregnant, but I am concerned I may have had a missed misscarriage. I found out around 6 1/2 weeks and within a few days after finding out, nausea and fatique had began to hit me. My boobs were already sore before I even found. The nausea only lasted about a week  before just a few days ago, when I woke up and had no more nausea when it was pretty intense to begin with. In the days following that, the sore heavy feeling in my boobs had gradually disappeared and they shrunk back down to their normal size. The only symptom I really have left is being tired all the time but I don't know if it's due to the fact that I also have a 4 month old son and only average 3-4 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period and I am usually always tired anyway..so not sure if it's even pregnancy related. I've also been having mild period like cramping but overall, I don't even feel pregnant anymore when before, I felt pregnant before it was even confirmed. My question is for those who have experienced missed misscarriages. Did you lose any symptoms as well as the enlarged breasts? If so, did loss of symptons happen gradually over a period of a few days or all at once and did any of them remain? What difference, if any at all, did you notice in yourself before a missed misscarriage was confirmed? Did you ever have a first ultrasound that showed a fetal pole prior? Please if you are comfortable with it, share your stories with me. And also please be honest, do you think I could be experiencing one?
And please, do not advise me to call my doctor as I already intend to. I'm mainly here to ask questions and listen to others experiences.