recurrent blighted ovum
  what is the chance of normal pregnancy in woman with past history of recurrent  blighted ovum
I don't have an answe for you, unfortunately.  I am going through my 2nd b/o m/c.  The first was never fully confirmed, but they are almost certain that is what it was.  This one hasn't fully completed yet, so I guess we don't know for sure on this one, either, but here again, it's fairly certain what this is.  I was told the first one was a fluke, and it was hightly unlikely it would happen again.  But yet here I am having another.  The Dr said it could still be a fluke, but it would probably set my mind at ease if I went ahead with some testing, so I think that is what we are going to do.  

I believe the first test will be chromosonal analysis of the tissues from the m/c, followed by blood test for both my husband and I, and possibly a sperm analysis for him.  

We will try a third time, but if it happens again, I think we'll stop and look into the possibility of adoption.  I don't know that we can afford that, but we will at least look into it.

Good luck to you.... I hope we both find the answers we need.  It seems so unfair - it takes all the joy out of pregnancy and u/s's, doesn't it?  

God bless.
I'm sorry for your losses. Best wishes to you and good luck.

AP