scared of trying again. (experiences please)
i have recently had a miscarriage, few days ago, i'm waiting for afew weeks to heal ect.. but i'm scared of trying again, incase it all happens again, please can anyone tell me how they felt about trying after going through a miscarriage.? x
I had my first miscariage nov 2009 - it is a heart breaking experience to go through and i know the fear that you are currently feeling.
My husband and i decided to continue trying and let nature decide for us. I fell pregnant again May 2010 and unfortunately had a 2nd miscarriage, once again our hearts were broken, i went through a very depressed stage, and my doc put me onto mild antidepresants to pull me through.

well hubby and i decided that we would once again let nature take its course and we fell pregnant again spet 2010..... we are currently 24 weeks pregnant and healthy.

there are many women that experience at least 2 miscarriages before they have a healthy pregnancy, sometime the balance in the body is not right when conception takes place, sometimes it is natures way of ensure the healthyest survive.

you need to trust that all things happen for a reason, if you feel your doctor should be running some investigative tests, discuss it with him/her. In our country they normally only run tests once a woman has had 3 miscarriages, which i think is very cruel, but sometimes (like my doc) if you ask them to run basic tests, they will be willing to do it.

Good luck - and remember, nature will take care of it for you.
i lost 3 babys befor i had my daughter, after i had my 3rd m/c i fell pregnant that same months without a period in between and she was a healthy full term baby, but it didnt stop me freeking out the hole way through coz i thought i was going to loose her, it ws very scared but when u have your baby all the pain you go though makes you appreciate motherhood a hell of a lot more! gook luck