severe pain
i miscarried on the 8th of jan and taught i had my period 3 weeks ago but it was only spotting for 3 days ttc again, knew when i was ovulating but no luck :( taught i was pregnant again but unfortunately not was getting severe breast tenderness and nausea over a week before i got my period, started on sat.. i went for a scan in the hospital when i was ovulating and it said my right ovary was 3 times bigger than my left and multiple follicles within both ovaries>12 appearance suggestive of polycystic ovaries, i was getting such bad pains in my right side and all down my leg i couldnt even walk the pain was so bad the day the heavy bleeding started, ive never had a period this heavy either.. do you think i should go to a doctor or is this normal because this would of been my first period since august... really worried
I would ask the doctor if it was me.  I've had 3 m/c, but not the pain like you describe that long after any of my miscarriages.  Good luck