sex after D&C
I recently miscarried and had a D&C this past weekend. I was wondering how long after the D&C should you wait to have sex? I know the Dr. said atleast 2 weeks because of infection, but ive heard of women having sex days after.

Also, has anyone else gone thru a D&C without the twilight? And were you scared to have sex after? Cause i want to have sex, but im scared out of my mind that its going to hurt.
Hi, I had a D&C on Friday, 01-15 because of a missed m/c and my Doctor said to wait at least 1 week to have intercourse. I am also terrified that it will hurt and I'm not looking forward to having sex yet. I'd suggest you wait what your Doctor recommended just to be safe.
I am sorry for your loss as well! I had a D&C on sunday and now just thinking about sex makes me want to cry! I dont know when ill be brave enough to start again, but im sure it wont be any time soon! Thank you for your input :)
Hey sorry about your loss. I had a d&c jan 6th and waited till i stopped bleeding to have sex. Thats what i was told. my bleeding lasted a week. YES i was scared cause after i had the procedure, it burned really bad when i peed cause of everything the did when i was in the process of miscarring and the whole d&c itself. But while having sex i will say it didnt hurt at all. But i didnt get real agressive the first couple times.  Good luck!! Have fun doing the baby dance!
Sorry for your losses!!! When i had my D&C back in march my dr told me to just wait till i stopped bleeding!! We did probably like a week later and it didn't hurt at all!!