should I go to the hospital? is this a miscarriage?
My period is 2 weeks late. I had one faint positive pregnancy test during the first week and decided to wait awhile to test again and see if it was darker. Now cramping really badly and bleeding heavily. I don't want to go to the hospital if it's nothing, but I'm scared it might be a miscarriage... This would be my second miscarriage
I'm in a similar situation. I was 14 days late but I tested negative when I was 6 days late. I was going to test again when I started a light flow that turned heavy the next day. Now, it's 4 days and I have black large clots the size of my finger. Wondering if this is actually a miscarriage and I'm not sure if I need to go to the doctor for this. Here's a bump hoping we get an answer!