Miscarriages Community
silent miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

silent miscarriage

i have just found out i have had a missed miscarriage, i have just had it removed today via a d and c, last year in july i had a stillbirth at 33weeks, its horrible knowing that i have a dead baby in my body i didn't realise my baby had died for 2 weeks with the stillbirth,  then having to go throught labour and birth to get nothing at the end, this baby had died at 8 weeks found out last thursday at 11 weeks i am devasted, it just seems that i am not meant to have a living child i have no other children and am feeling really hopeless, my body doesn't recognise when a pregnancy should have ended am so scared of having another miscarriage or stillbirth was also wondering if the miscarriage had anything to do with the flu jab as i had that on oct 15th when i was nearly 6 weeks pregnant and have read many reports of miscarriages after it, i asked if it was safe and was told the benefits outweighed the risk