Miscarriages Community
so annoyed on this MC

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

so annoyed on this MC

I am so annoyed on my husband and this Miscarriage. it wasnt enough i suffered from november that not knowing what is happening with my body. i did not enjoy even one moment of my pregnancy. and this MC is putting me so much. i am spotting now and then. when i prepare myself ok this it bleeding stops completely. its been more than a week and i feel like WTH why my body is not letting go off this baby. on top of that my husband is not being supportive for me making a decision about medication. he say wait till next friday when i got scan to see whether i have passed tissues or no. waiting is killing me worst of all putting me in depression. i was fine when i found out about MC because i was suffering from it before three weeks but this is something else. sorry ladies just wanted to get it out of my system....
I'm sorry you are going thru all this and that your husband isn't being supportive for you.  I think the waiting for it happen, once you know you are going to m/c, is the worst.  I know when I find out that I'm going to m/c, I just want it over with.  And I think that until it does get completely finished, you can't really move on emotionally.  Again, really sorry and please come here to talk any time you need....or just vent.  
Thank You... its pretty hard as we always made decision together. and this is only time we both are clashing. in a way i understand may be he is taking time to admit that it has happened and want to see a miracle  where as i am i just want to move on with life and want to try for healthy baby. mostly its because one of his doctor friend told him to wait and he is letting me go for medication. i dont know i want to blame him then i cant blame him because its God thing and i just argue on that..
yes I agree its the waiting that is the hardest part of all, once its starts to happen then its abit of relief, but I think the waiting helps us to cope emotionally with the whole thing, if it just happend in a day I think we would go into shock, so although its hard, I do think that maybe there is a purpose for the process to take a while, and your husband maybe hoping for a good outcome and isnt able to accept what is happening just yet, I hope things get better for you
I had a Miscarriage on nov 11th, I was told on oct 31st that my sac was empty and I could wait or take meds. I waited for two weeks and couldn't wait anymore. so I took meds and had the miscariage. It is up to you mentally if you can wait, my husband told me it was completly up to me but he didnt want to see me suffer fro it. He should understand that it effects you. And he should be more understanding, i am sorry you are going through this, if you need to talk we are here for you!
i know well i am stable spotting since yesterday because before it was on/off. it use to come and then i use to have normal and alot of discharge. this time every time i wipe i get small amount of pinkish discharge since yesterday so i am thinking may be in 2 days time it will start. it will be two weeks by next wednesday and i got an appointment on friday. the reason why i think there's no hope. i know i definately ovulated on 14 october even my nurse agreed with that. plus i was 6 weeks and 5 days. then i had another scan and i was suppose to be 8 weeks and 2 days. if i count correctly i should have been 9 weeks and 2 days today. even if i suppose i had conception 3 weeks late i have actually lost my all symptoms. and plus spotting is showing that there's kind of not possible. it will need a miracle to baby to be safe and sound.
Some people bleed durring their pregnancy and sometimes doctors can not explain why. I spotted for a while durring this pregnancy but it didn't end well. I know a few women that had bleed a lot and their babies are still okay. wait for your doc appointment and the doc will tell you a better answer. I hope your baby is okay and you are healthy!
thank you but i have already been diagnosed with MC. i am just waiting for bleeding to start properly. my pregnancy failed on 1st december 11 because baby did not grow at all and had no heartbeat. i am venting about why i have not started bleeding heavily yet....
I understand, I did not know the doc actually said you MC. I feel your pain except in my case I bled on my MC for 3 weeks and thought it was never going to end.
i know doctor said that when i ll start bleeding it will take 2/3 weeks. you see baby did not grew since 21/11/11. however i was diagnosed with MC on 1/12/11 after 10 days scan which showed failed pregnancy. so its going to be two weeks on next wednesday 14/12/11. but i am only spotting sometimes with/without pain. i hope before i go for my scan on friday to see whether i have passed tissues i start bleeding so i won't have to go through medication process.
I only bled for 1 week, and 2 days it was heavy, the rest just like my period, although I was have quite bad cramps on and off for a week and a half before I finally started to bleed
well i have been taking ibuprofen every night just be sure. i usually get so painful periods that i feel like i am dieing. well now i have seen some red bleeding so i think game is starting. before i bleed i get pain in back, hips and heaviness in middle part. as soon as pain will hit i ll be taking 2 ibuprofen. lets see how it goes.
take tylenol instead, doc told me ibuprofen stops your mussles in the uterus from contracting during a miscarriage. if they give you Misoprostol depending on how far you on is not all that bad, as long as they give you good pain killers. I took it because i had a blighted ovum and the sac was growing but there was no baby. I waited as long as i could to do it normally but there is only so much you can take before you give up.
yeh I have been given that choice but you see I am waiting for two weeks to complete if by Friday i did not start bleeding i ll definitely be taking Misoprostol which is medical treatment after that i will be given two days if i did not started MC by that time i will be admitted for either 12/24hrs in hospital where they will insert some medication through virgina. thats what i want to avoid because i ll be crying in pain infornt of bunch of strangers.
I understand about that, I choose not to do a D N C just for the same reason. I did not want to be around a bunch of strangers talking about losing my baby over and over again and getting upset in front of everyone.
exactly however i have a feeling i will have no choice but to go for this. i will not be able to wait for two more weeks. its already tough as it is. so lets see how it goes
keep me posted!