Miscarriages Community
sore boobs after 3 wk miscarriage - 2 weeks ago

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

My question is.. Why are my boobs getting more sore every day since this miscarriage on Feb 13.
Whats the possibility that I could be pegnant again?.. I am still getting minor spotting as of yesterday..
I had a miscarriage on Feb 4th and still have preg symptoms like sore breast, eatin more and milk comin out of breast. I took a test but it was negative it's possible the preg hormones is still in our system and could be causin these symptoms. I am goin to the dr to have my hcg levels rechecked next week. So u are not alone.
..how far along where you??
i was only 3 wks. and had no idea i was pregnant, let aone already had the miscarriage..
I was 6 weeks pregnant when I started spotting they did not see a sac, fetal pole, heart beat or baby in the ultrasound. Then I had a natural miscarriage the next day. It felt like the beginnin stages of labor.
so the other night i was in the hospital..again.
That afternoon at work I started bleeding, just like a regular period. This to me didnt make sence.. i had a 'miscarriage' on the 13th and now im having a period on the 27th?
My fiance went out and bought pregnancy tests while i was at work.. I cam home, and bleeding was heavy.. literally pooring out. closest thing i had to me at the time was a tampon. so i used it. i got on the phone with a friend who told me to go to the hospital because it could be a pregnacy for one, and two, i'm Rh- and daddy is Rh+.
as soon as we diceded to go to the hospital i decided this might be an actual miscarry, so i read to neve wear a tampon, so i changed into a pad. as soon as i did that  and was on the toilet.. i passed this huge clot (bigger than toonie).. i was scared. and from there.. it hasnt stopped. so in my mind, THIS was the miscarriage.

got the hospital, and they did blood work for hormone levels.. but we then saw the doctor who then explained to me that when i was told on feb 22 i WAS pregnant and my hormone levels were barely on the chart, they said i was initially microscopically prego. so they had me come back 2 days later. so on the 24th i went back in for blood work, which showed my levels were going down.. so the doctor then said that my 'period' on the 13 was the miscarriage. but that made no sence that 2 wks AFTER that period/miscarraige (i would only have been 3 wks prego after iud removed jan 20) there would still be hormones on the chart??.. SOO turns out i WAS microscopically pregnant and the period on the 13th WAS a period.. and the levels found on the 24th were an INDICATION of a coming miscarriage.. which is what I am experiencing now..

so she said becaue the pregnancy was about 2 weeks along if that.. the bleeding would not last very long.. its day 3 now, and the bleeding has subsided to instead of a bright red, to  now a pink.. with no more tissue passing.

Does this mean this is over??.. and how do i know for sure if i have shedded this Completely, naturally??
ps. that pergnancy test my fiance brought home.. was Positive.. which is why we went the hospital.
Ladies I need he'll my girl firend was two weeks pregnate an went out of town to cost he mom around the 19 of June she told me she miscarried an she was just at the end of bleeding she said it happend 3-4 days before she told me we cried an grieves an tried to move forward but now as of two days ago she said she's been feeling pregenate nasious tender breast an stomach pains/cramping idk whts goin on help us please we are to young for this to be happening an she doesn't wanna invoke our parents until we have to