spoting
on one ossicison this morning when i passed urine i had a spot of blood on tissue no pains and had no blood sense what do you think could be the cause
How far along are you? Spotting can sometimes be normal in early pregnancy, if your concerned I would contact your Dr. and see what they think you should do. I'm sure everything will be fine. Keep us updated.                Lori
if the spotting was red, you may want to set up an apt with your dr just in case.  Spotting can be very normal in the early pregnancy, however it shouldn't be taken lightly either.  If it was brown then most dr's will let you come in if you want but don't require.  My dr said if I saw any red that I should get a scan and exam to make sure everything is good, just to keep my mind at ease.

Since you haven't seen anything since, then I'm sure everything's fine.

Do you have RH negative blood?  If you have RH negative blood you defiantly need to see the dr with in 72 hours (Unless your 100% sure the father of the baby also has RH negative blood, then it doesn't matter).