Miscarriages Community
stressing out, bleeding during pregnancy

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

As far as I know I'm between 4-5 weeks pregnant. I have been experiencing bleeding that went from brown to dark red tto red and now dark red/brown again. Has anyone else experienced this? The bleeding is oonly basically when I wipe. I'm so scared I don't want to loose my baby. Does anyone know what a miscarriage is like?
I can just tell you my experience. I had brown spotting off and on for two weeks which ended up turning into a missed miscarriage at 8 weeks. My dr told me any bright red blood meant call them or go to hospital immediately. They had me come in for an ultrasound because the spring was going on so long.
Meant spotting, not spring, stupid phone. Anyway I would see your dr or call them, for your peace of mind at least.
I had bleeding/ spotting of red and brown from about week 6 to week 16 of my pregnancy. I now have 6mnth old b/g twins.  Drink lots of water, keep your feet up as much as possible and call your doctor.  Good luck. :)
sounds like what I had at the weekend and it was infact a miscarriage :( have everything crossed it's not so for you x