using clexane
My daughter has 2 miscarriges on 8 weeks and 6 months last year   - after a year  she is pregant again (6 weeks) she was diagnose on 16 years of age with antifosfoliped syndrome and are on warfarin for her whole life  - she is using clexane when she  got pregnant - is this save for he and the unborn baby - what bother me the most ,( she is know for a week on clexane injections) is that her feet is swolling and very fainfull, is this naturel ?  We know that this is a high risk pregnancy! Thanks for your time to answer my question, Ilse Kruger
I'm so sorry for your daughter's loss and for your grief also. I have no personal experience with Clexane and actually we are not really allowed to give medical advice, just share our experiences and personal opinions and ultimately support each other through our painful times and joyful times. There is a forum where you can actually ask a Dr on here or I would definately ask your Dr to talk further with her Dr. I wish I could be more help. I do admire how much you care for your daughter it is very enlightening. Take care and best wishes to you all. Welcome to our community and feel free to ask more questions or share your thoughts.

AP