Miscarriages Community
wants to be pregnant again after miscarriage

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

I had a miscarriage and it's was my first never happened to me before I just want to be pregnant again
I've just found out that my cousin is pregnant and it's making me feel down
Sorry to hear, it will happen once your bodys ready for it to, it happen to me twice i had a misscarraige then 3months later i was preganat again 2with my son & this year in may i was pregnant and lost it again and 2months later i got pregnant again and now im 25weeks and expecting another boy it will happen tho hun just keep trying ilano.its hard when other people are pregnant but it will soon be you :)
Thank you It just making me feel down to c other people being ok and not having a miscarriage
Thank.you hun
Iknow.what you mean my sister was pregnant the second time i lost and i hated hearing about her talkin about babys i was jelouse but eventually you just realise everything happens for a reason and it just wasnt my time i decided not to try again after but i still didnt do anything to prevent it happeneing and now im glad i didnt coz soon i will have my two boys :)
What it is that I told me nan that I had a miscarriage I was 7 wks
And me nan turned around and told me that my cousin in pregnant after me telling me nan that she shouldn't have not told me about my cousin she has told me to keep it to myself as none of the family no but me nan just upset me telling me that I don't think it was the right time for me nan to tell me after what's just happened with me it just upset me that's all