Miscarriages Community
what do I do now?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

what do I do now?

I had a miscarriage two weeks ago and I just don't know what to do.. I keep breaking down. I see pregnant woman, I cry. I hear a baby, I cry. Or I'm so incredibly angry, at the world! Its small things, I keep getting stuck deep into thought, thinking what did I do? What didn't I do? Am I going to be able to have babies? I feel like I have failed at what my body is made to do. I keep holding my breath and wishing my heart would stop. I just feel like my motivation to care about myself is gone. I just want to die. Am I crazy?
First NO your not crazy!!  I'm sorry for your loss. I just had another miscarriage three 1/2 weeks ago after our 3rd round of IVF. It took 23 days for me to leave my house by myself because I'm still very upset over our losses. I would wake up every morning and wonder why I was still here, I didn't want to live anymore either. After being out a little yesterday and getting some good advise from one of my doctors I felt a little better. My husband and I are going to fight for this baby we want so much. Your feelings are normal, there is no right or wrong way to get thru this grieving process. There is absolutely nothing you could of done to prevent or cause this from happening. I wish I could give you a big hug... Your not alone. Unfortunately this is nature way of taking care of a pregnancy that wasn't viable.  We had heard our babies heart beat ans seen it beating two times, when I went in to see my dr because I was hemmorhaging we saw that the heart had stopped beating. I still cry several times a day but I'm going to make the effort to turn my additude around and do some positive research while we wait for genetic results on the baby. If you need to talk or vent pm me. I will help you any way I can. Take care of yourself!
I never got to hear/see my baby's heart beat.. I was nine weeks five days. I'm freaking crying right now. I don't know if I can keep going.
The only reason we had early scans was because we underwent ivf. In a normal ob office you probably wouldn't of been seen till you were around 10 weeks. We never heard or saw our first baby's heartbeat either.  I'm sorry for your loss, by no means is it easy. You need to take time to heal. If you need to talk message me.
Hugs
Ginger
I am sorry for your loss!  Your feelings are very normal.  Not sure of your situation, but miscarriages occur one out of every 4 pregnancies.  Doesn't matter if you are completley healthy or have had 5 children with no issues.  One out of every four.  25 percent chance.  My first pregnancy I was 8 weeks along saw the baby's heart beat, then went back for my 12 week check up and my baby's heart was no longer beating I had to get an dnc I felt so empty.  I had told everyone.  I was devestated.  I was beyond depressed for a couple of weeks, then I decided it wasn't doing any good and I spent the next couple months eating good, exercising, taking prenantals, focusing on work and spending time with my husband.  Three months after my miscarriage I concieved my son....who just turned 2.  I still think about my loss, especially when the due date of that baby rolls around.  But, if I didn't have a loss my son wouldn't be here.  Please don't think it's anything you did.  It has happend to almost every woman I know personally.  I know it's hard, but you did nothing wrong and you will most likely go on to have a healthy pregnancy when the time is right.  xoxo
Hi..im sorry about your loss!  I have had 2 miacarriages this year. One in feb and one in june. Both had heartbeats and everything was going greatm one at 6 weeks abd one at 11.  It was the worst pain ever.  I was the same wsy buy it will get easier.  You will grow stronger and u will find ways to becone stronger and get through it. Your not crazy! Its painful and i was the sane waym you just have to put it in gods hands.  
I just feel so crazy. I got emotionally ready to have a baby in my arms.. and it died. It was the first time I've ever been pregnant, and I failed at it. I keep getting so angry and sad. Espeically because I have a friend who is four days behind what I would have been. And it feels almost like she's rubbing it in my face that I lost my baby. I just keep looking at people who have babies that they don't look after. And I feel so crazy that it seems its all I ever think about. I just wish I knew what to do..