Miscarriages Community
what is going on with my body?!

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

what is going on with my body?!

OK so I found out I was pregnant and started bleeding and passed a clot last week. But I can't afford to go to the doctor.  the issue is I still feel pregnant. Sick at certain smells and tired and throwing up. Could I have not had a miscarriage and still be pregnant? Help!
Did you have cramping? I spotted from about week 6 to 16 of my pregnancy....you should really go to the doctor.  You need to see what is going on with you and this pregnancy.  Maybe plan parenthood could tell you of a place you could go?  Just a thought.  Please, get checked out.
You very well could still be pregnant... Although I would look into medicaid or whatever it is for your area.. When I was almost 8 weeks for my daughter i gushed blood and passed a very very large clot.. I thought for sure it was a loss.. Turned out, it was something called a subcorionic hemorrhage ..... That is when the sac separates a a little bit from the uterine lining.... They are actually more common then heard of.. If detected in early pregnancy they usually resolve themselves...

On the other hand, you really really really need to see a doctor.... IF it was a miscarriage but, you are still having all the pregnancy symptoms there is a chance that their is still some tissue inside you and you need to have that removed.... That also happened to me with pregnancy number 3... Turned out the tissue inside me had become cancerous... Luckily, we found it quick enough that it didn't spread to me..

OR, you may have had a miscarriage but, your hCG levels were extremely high and when you miscarry your hCG doesn't just drop.... it gradually decreases until >5 then you would receive a period..

Either way, at the end of the day you need to find a way to see a Dr.. Wish you the best of luck and let me know if you have any other questions..
Dont want to scare you but this exact thing happened to me I went to hospital certain i had miscarried they did a scan and said looks like a conplete miscarrage (miscarriage) as my uterus was empty but to be sure and get a closer look they did an internal scan. Turned out I was having an ectopic pregnancy where the foetus was in my left fallopean tube. I ended up havin my tube removed. I dont want to scare you but pleasee go get checked out to rule things out for the babys and your own sake xxx