what is going on???!
Last Thursday, at 10 weeks and a couple days, I started bleeding extremely bad with rather large clots. I was positive I had miscarried. Now, almost a week later, my belly still feels the same, I am getting gradually bigger, I still have ALL of my symptoms just as intense as before. Is there a chance I didn't lose the baby? Or is there a possibility what happened to my mother-in-law happened to me? Advice?
you did not go to a doctor?
mhv
You need to call your doc and get checked.  Not sure what happened to your MIL??  
My appointment is next month. I didn't feel the need to go to the hospital...I am more of a suffer through it at home girl. And she was unknowingly pregnant with twins, miscarried, and found out a month or so later that she only lost one. I wouldn't think something so odd if my symptoms weren't all still here...including morning sickness, and I am not one to get sick...
After I miscarried I still had all my symptoms for weeks because sometimes your hcg level takes so long to go down and your body will think your still pregnant. It took 9 weeks for my hcg level to hit 0. I would go to the doctor.
I went to the doc yesterday I should have been 12w and found out I lost 6w ago and I have to have a D&C but all my symptoms are present.
I would contact your doctors office and explain ehat has happened, and see if they can get you a blood test done to check what you're levels are at.

My mom was preg with me, found out very late in pregnancy and also bled tge whole way thru and found out she miscarried my twin it is possible y. Could still be pregnant but I would dedefinitely call and enquire at the dr office