Miscarriages Community
what to do...miscarraige(miscarriage)...

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

Found out today 12/20 that I'm probably having a miscarriage the doc said the sac was empty but I might not be as far along as they think. I've been bleeding all day and now started cramping so I'm ruling out any Hope. My mom went through the same thing but when she went for follow up she was prego. They took blood today and will again in 2 days but my husband and I both agreed that he didn't sound very hopeful. So I'm asking for comfort ideas for the horrible discomfort...not for the emotional pain as I am a Christian and can take comfort with Him but I can't handle my back and don't know how long all this pain lasts.....
I had a miscarriage exactly a month ago.. If you are certain you're having a miscarriage, ibuprofen or naproxin is the best thing for the cramping. My doctor prescribed me naproxing but I think you can buy it at the store also. It helps with the pain.. Also Flexarill which is a dull muscle relaxer helps with cramping. I'm sorry for your loss. I'll be praying for you.
I went though a miscarriage last month.. at first i started spotting and then bleeding and no pain but then i started to cramp... they first called it a threatened miscarriage but soon after that i was having on never passed tissue and i ended up having a d an c very tough time that was my 3rd pregnancy and i have one wonderful child.. my first on had a rare kidney disease that she passed away from.. its tough but you will feel whole again.. See your DR they will be able to tell you whats going one it took me a week or to find out what was going on but i ready knew... best of wishes and I'm sorry if you need to talk i will listen i have been though a lot...