Miscarriages Community
what to expect 7 days after mc?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

what to expect 7 days after mc?

I had a mc about 7 days ago. I went to the ER and they did a sono but no exam. I have had no exam no d and c.  For the past 3 days I have heavy bleeding and blood clots. I hurt worse today and cramping and bleeding worse than when this first started. I went to urgent care 2 days later, however they only checked my HCG levels, nothing else has been done
What were your levels at both times? Do they look or seem to be dropping at a good rate? I was 7-8 weeks when I miscarried. I had excessive bleeding but not enough to make me hospitalized and horrible contractions. I could have swore I was in the beginning stages of Labor. How are you doing though, not physically but emotionally? I know it can be hard, but just because you have one miscarriage doesn't mean that it is bound to happen again. I had a miscarriage literally right before I got pregnant with this little nugget. So it is possible
I read your other post. So the clot tissues are the placenta and the other tissues are usually the left over matter ( vagianl and uterine lining)  from the pregnancy.  At this stage usually the baby is A. absorbed back into your body B, excreted in shreds (Clots) you should not see any type or form of baby especially since baby would have been been the size of a pea or bb pellet. Good Luck and contact me if you need some one to talk to.
emotionally not well, I have 3 children so this is why I really dont understand, I have heard of miscarriages at first but I am older now to. I tried to go to work Monday and had to leave I hurt to bad and began to bleed more. I cry and think I am ok and then when my husband comes home, I cry all over again.  my levels the night of the mc was 3600 then at the urgent care 1100  so in 2  days they dropped a lot so this is now day 7 and I dont know what they are or if they are at 0 yet
thank you and I am so glad that when I had my mc I was in shock and did not try to look at anything, cause the only thing soothing has been a bath, however not good for my emotions as you said stuff is still coming out.
For the past 2 days I have had super heavy bleeding, I slept a lot today and it has slowed down some and my back and cramping are better. Thank you for your reply. Sorry for your loss as well