Miscarriages Community
when to ttc again after d&c? milk healthy after miscarriage?

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.

I had a missed miscarriage I was having pelvic pain on a Saturday and I went to the ER which they didn't say much and didn't do an ultrasound to check if the baby was alright, bc it was the weekend and they didn't have people to do it. So they said they were going to schedule an appointment so that I could go get an ultrasound Monday and they were gonna call.. waited and they never did , so I called and made the appointment my self and they did a transvaginal ultrasound baby didn't have a heart beat and it stooped growing at 6weeks and 3 days.. I was devastated they told me to go home and wait for a natural miscarriage I couldn't wait so I did the appointment for a d&c that I had February 20th and 3 days after it milk started coming out of my breast.I kno it might sound crazy but My fiancée helps me by sucking the milk bc its too painful.. is it healthy for him to drink it? I feel so much better after he does. We havent had inter curse since the d&c that has being a week the dr told us to wait 2 weeks .  When would the best time to ttc again would be? My obgyn told me 3 months.
wear a sports bra at all times until the milk dries up and goes away wear it even in the shower or bath and dont let the hot water hit ur boobs intercourse and hot water will stimulate the producing of the milk  u need to try to stay away from sex and hot water and def dont lt ur husband suck the milk out bc ur boobs will just keep producing the milk its painful for awhile bc the boobs fill with milk and get huge but its worth it in the end leave them alone for awhile and eventually the milk will dry up u can also get a shot from ur dr to dry up the milk
I've tried the sports bra and it didn't help. My dr told me to wear sports bras and use bags of ice for it. Which I have but it hast help any.but maybe bc my fiance is sucking the milk and producing more by it.  Its so painful when he's gone to work all night. I wake up every 20 mins bc they're sore and leaking a lot. My dr didn't recomend me the s
** my doctor didn't recomend me the shot. But I really get fustrated bc everytime I relax I start leaking and today my sister in law came over she's pregnant.. and my breast leaked more than ever by being around her.. It just reminded me that the milk was producing for the baby and its so painful and an empty feeling came to me I had to walk away. ) :