Caregivers?
I am sure there are caregivers out there that have questions as to the best way to handle treatment of spouses, family members who are dealing of day to day health issues, pain for example.  Maybe just finding out that someone you love has this disease. What will you do now? What do you say now?

I am someone who has had to deal with learning to loose my independence as a 52 year old woman with an incurable disease that is slowly taking over mine and my family's lives. My husband and I have been together for almost 36 years. We still struggle with how to actually help each through this. It is a day to day learning process.

Any ideas or questions?

Joyful50
Joyful50 - what is the best way for a family member, not the caregiver, to support both the caregiver and the person with Mito? This is wonderful for you to share your story and perhaps reach out to others who may be feeling all alone in dealing with this disease. Thank you.
you know, just being there to listen as you do anytime is one of the best ways to help out. Even the little notes, cards you send to a caregiver mean so much, even if he does not say anything back.
all for now
Joyful50
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
veerenderG commented on photo
Apr 07
Hockman59 joined this group
Welcome them!
06/15
otterwatcher commented on photo
03/15