Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
1618236 tn?1408075814
Borderline Personality Disorder
I have another question for you regarding my Borderline Personality Disorder.  Do you think I am on the right kind of medication for my anxiety or would I need to consult with my psychiatrist to see about putting me on atypical antipsychotics as I still have severe anxiety issues.  Do you also advise that I should be in DBT compared to CBT therapies?  Do you have any ideas on how to cope with this anxiety along with my anger as I have this on a daily basis.  Like I mentioned to you earlier is that I feel I have social anxiety as I do not make conversations to anyone at work very well. I am very much to myself all day, I mean I try to talk but it is VERY hard just to make the first sentence to people.  They may even think that I am a 'stuck-up' person but I am not.   I have also noticed my short term memory skills are noticeable dimenished.  I have researched this disorder and the internet also says that people have Borderline also may have Bipolar disorders tie into each other.  Is that correct?  Would I also have that disorder?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.