I need your assistance and advice......
I have another question for you regarding my Borderline Personality Disorder.  Do you think I am on the right kind of medication for my anxiety or would I need to consult with my psychiatrist to see about putting me on atypical antipsychotics as I still have severe anxiety issues.  Do you also advise that I should be in DBT compared to CBT therapies?  Do you have any ideas on how to cope with this anxiety along with my anger as I have this on a daily basis.  Like I mentioned to you earlier is that I feel I have social anxiety as I do not make conversations to anyone at work very well. I am very much to myself all day, I mean I try to talk but it is VERY hard just to make the first sentence to people.  They may even think that I am a 'stuck-up' person but I am not.   I have also noticed my short term memory skills are noticeable dimenished.  I have researched this disorder and the internet also says that people have Borderline also may have Bipolar disorders tie into each other.  Is that correct?  Would I also have that disorder?
I definitely think you should consult with your psychiatrist given the amount of anxiety that you are reporting.

I would suggest DBT in preference to CBT.

Your short term memory problem is likely due to the anxiety.

It is very hard to make a diagnosis of both bipolar and borderline (because they have overlapping symptoms) - in other words it takes a lot of information to be sure that both are present. You should ask your psychiatrist about that question.