Mood Disorders Expert Forum
Medication combo
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Medication combo

Can you please tell me about these drugs that I am on:

Haldol 0.5 mg twice a day, Trazodone 50 mg and Doxepin 50 mg for my anxiety and depression symptoms, can you please tell me if these are all okay to take together and am I suppose to take these with food or milk? Is Haldol a dangerous drug combined with the other two medications?

I appreciate your advice.

YES!  The clearing of my throat is a habit for me as I keep doing this on a daily basis and I do this ~~constantly during the day~~ all the way up until I go to bed, even then, I do it in bed as I am trying to sleep it is very annoying and upsetting to ME and my partner.  Will Haldol help with this and do you consider this drug to be dangerous for me to take on a daily basis?