bad mood
i have a feeling chasing me since 2 days ago i`ve been feeling that i`m going to die and i`m leaving life soon ,, i know that only god who  knows that but i lost hope and i gave up i nearly stopped studying and felt that i`m not going to complete the year i`m 16 years old i don`t know why i actually feeling like this,, bytheway i expected to have cancer but now i`mn`t expecting that or maybe because i`m expecting my period ,, is it usual to feel like this before my period please answer me asap by you see this message ,, in a very bad need for your help ..thank you
Preoccupation with death is often a symptom of depression. Most women report that whatever their mood it is worse before their period. In all likelihood you have depression which gets worse once a month and becomes overwhelming and unbearable. You should definitely see someone and get help. If you have a primary care MD or pediatrician I would start there.
Periods can leave you feeling irritable, etc.

I think since you are feeling so bad you should speak to someone about it.  Your parents.  A school counselor.  A doctor would be best.  A doctor will be better able to determine what is going on.