Mood Disorders Expert Forum
bad mood
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

bad mood

i have a feeling chasing me since 2 days ago i`ve been feeling that i`m going to die and i`m leaving life soon ,, i know that only god who  knows that but i lost hope and i gave up i nearly stopped studying and felt that i`m not going to complete the year i`m 16 years old i don`t know why i actually feeling like this,, bytheway i expected to have cancer but now i`mn`t expecting that or maybe because i`m expecting my period ,, is it usual to feel like this before my period please answer me asap by you see this message ,, in a very bad need for your help ..thank you
Related Discussions
1308134_tn?1295191219
Preoccupation with death is often a symptom of depression. Most women report that whatever their mood it is worse before their period. In all likelihood you have depression which gets worse once a month and becomes overwhelming and unbearable. You should definitely see someone and get help. If you have a primary care MD or pediatrician I would start there.
2 Comments
Blank
Periods can leave you feeling irritable, etc.

I think since you are feeling so bad you should speak to someone about it.  Your parents.  A school counselor.  A doctor would be best.  A doctor will be better able to determine what is going on.
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979