Mood Disorders Expert Forum
brain problem

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.

brain problem
sir.i found my brain always playing with a song..about 90% of the day time........i am helpless....i have totaly lost my concentration.......please help me what is its cure
Dear Sharada,
How long has this been going on? Is it a song that you know? Is there anything about the song that might give it particular meaning for you? Are you aware that this is a memory or does it appear to be playing outside in the real world? Have you ever had a similar experience? Do you have any history of mental health issues or problems? Do you have any other symptoms?