disconnected
I feel disconnected from everything, literally everything.   I feel like my surroundings are a complete haze, and if you take away my senses I feel like I have no inner self.   Nothing feels real, everything feels fake and plastic,  I only exist,  but I do not live, I do not enjoy things except in a distant way.  I feel lightheaded most of the time to varying degrees,  sometimes it feels like my blood sugar is low when it really isn't.   I get surges in my stomach like I"m falling along with increased lightheaded disconnected sensations.    I live in a dream every day.   I don't really have anxiety, but I avoid everything because of the terrifying way I feel.     I will have a few weeks where it's better, then a few weeks where it's very bad, for no rhyme or reason.   My situation or surroundings don't really effect it,  I can be in public and be doing good or bad,  or I can be relaxing at home and be good or very bad, it makes no sense at all.   I was never sexually abused or any of that kinda stuff.    It started about 7 years ago but got alot worse 3 years ago and has been chronic every since.    
That sounds pretty disturbing. I wonder if there might be some symptoms of depression as well.

Look at this and see if you are having any symptoms of depression...

http://www.medhelp.org/mental-health/slideshows/Warning-Signs-of-Depression/262

That sounds like depersonalization or derealization, it can be a symptom of depression or OCD. I feel like this quite often. I feel it most when I isolate myself for days or weeks and less when I am forced to be around people.