Mood Disorders Expert Forum
ocd,delusions?
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

ocd,delusions?

I do not want to believe in god,but i am also scared he might punish me. i also fear i will feel miserably for the rest of my life.I use to believe in god,but the it got out of hand(started doing rituals,feeling guilty because i was masturbating),then i become depressed,anxious and felt god left me alone on  the earth,feeling it is all my fault.Now after years of treatment i still do not feel good and have moments when i feel the world is empty,that i do not belong anywhere,disconected,anxious.
On the other hand when i feel the worse,it is like i have broken a sacred rule,or something like that , and i can not be happy and enjoy myself anymore,and feel scared of the others because i get the feeling they sense my fear and guilt.It is like i have a 6 th sense of hell.I feel i am not me,i feel i am the evil version of me.and that is the most teryfing,depressing thing ever.
I take klonopin ,paxil and another anxiolityc. for depression and anxiety.
i have been like this for 7 years