so unsure
Male/18 years _ so I'm going to jump right into this... For the past couple of years I not been feeling truly happy.  I wake up each morning with the same dreaded thought that I have everyday. What am I going to do today? I try new things all the time but I never feel satisfied. I have problems with a lot of people I just dont let them know. Besides my one best friend I can't seem to relate to anyone else as well as I do with him. I also have trouble sleeping constantly tossing and turning in bed with racing thoughts. They always vary... When I think about something I can't stop thinking about it for a long tinge. I always feel stressed out and anxious about the smallest things. I don't like to talk about this with my parents because they won't understndhow I feel and might think that I'm just a teenager trying to score drugs. They think it's impossible for a teenage boy to feel unhappy. Thank you for reading my post please let me know what I can do or what my problem is
Of course it isn't possible to make a diagnosis by email. However what you describe sounds like depression. I am not as sure about the difficulty relating to folks, although that certainly can be a symptom of depression, but all the rest of the things you describe are compatible with depression and since you have been feeling that way for a couple of years, chronic depression.

I think that what you should do is see a psychiatrist or therapist. If you have a medical or pediatric doctor you could ask him or her for a referral.

You don't have to keep feeling this way. Getting help will make a big difference in your life.