Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Expert Forum
Is it MS??? Please help!!
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Is it MS??? Please help!!
In 1999 I lost vision in the lower half of only one of my eyes.  No doctor could seem to find the cause, and I was given some eye drops and sent home.  The vision came back about a week later.  Now, 10 years later, I have started to have "vibrating" and blurred vision so bad that my eyes hurt, and extreme pain in my legs when walking, and numbness when Im not walking.  I am so fatigued, and I do nothing all day. I have no energy, and I just physcially feel sick and constantly nauseated. I have had an ultrasound done on my legs and nerve tests, and they are all okay.  I got an MRI done about two weeks ago, and it showed no lesions, so they said I didnt have MS, even though the symptoms match.  I have had tests for Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Gout, and many other tests, but I dont have any of these.  My doctor still seems to think that I have MS, but waiting to see what the Neurologist says when I see them next month.  I am so tired of feeling like this, and the whole vision thing is really killing me.  I have 20/20 vision, and the opthamologist did not see any signs of optic neuritis.  No one knows anything.  Can someone guide me in a good direction?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
690549_tn?1288886321
Oh, My--MS can be so crafty! It plays such games with us. I know because I have had it 36 years and I have seen much of what it is capable of--but by NO means have I seen it ALL EVEN HAVING DAILY SYMPTOMS FOR ALL 36 years, practically. Don't doubt what you experienc! No One else saw it like you did---no matter how weird. There's lots of nerves in our bodies, and I just always reasoned that MS could attck any particular one and do most anything. Stick to your guns and test test test until they come up with answers. Good luck--let me know if I can encourage you. Cheers, Jane in Indiana
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A related discussion, what can this be other than ms was started.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now