Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Expert Forum
need answer could i have MS

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

need answer could i have MS
i have had problems with weakness in arms and legs. when folding clothes my arms get tired . i go for a walk and my legs get tired, i feel like i can't take another step. when i have to go to the bathroom #2 real bad my legs get weak. i get headaches. my memory is bad, i say the wrong words,i cant think of the right words to say,  i have a purple cyst on the side of my face, i just had a itermuscular myxoma removed from my left arm, my right arm has something too. i have two bulging disc in my neck. im having the cyst on my face removed on the 17th of feb. i just dont know if everthing is related or not. WHAT DO YOU THINK .
I think you need a good clinical history and exam by an experienced neurologist.

Most likely they will start with an MRI of the brain with and without Gadolinium. They may want to consider a neurpsychological evaluation for the memory difficulties.

I think it is premature to jump to MS.
A related discussion, Just Wondering was started.