Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Expert Forum
unable to find diagnosis

Welcome to the Multiple Sclerosis (MS) forum. Questions will be answered by medical professionals and experts.

unable to find diagnosis

I have been to five different doctors or specialist and none can help. I have been in pain with numbness and weakness since 2006. I was a health young women, worked 40 plus hours, was a very active mom and worked out at the gym 2 hours three times aday. Now I can barely walk, sleeping problems, numbness in legs and arms and my newest thing is complete numbness on the left side of my face with visible weakness smiling. I need help finding a doctor that can help. Or ideas that I can give to my doctor now.
I suggest that you speak to friends of yours in the community and see whom theyw ould go to.

Alternatively, you can contact your local NMSS chapter and ask for a list of local neurologists.