aricept
just sharing i started it oh  three months ago- and it truely helped me- not so much cog-fog- now
  in fact doc said in asia alot of the kids- i asumed college students- were taking it to help pass test
lol   a smart pill!1  -ha  but it did help me.
Hey, I took Aricept for five months to get over some cog fog.  It was amazing, and kinda reassuring.  I started with some samples, and noticed a difference immediately - I could follow directions, count change, remember conversations...  Every time I ran out, I would wait a day or so and see if I noticed a difference.  After five months, I reached a point where I felt normal without the Aricept - yay!

I highly recommend it.  I guess the question is at this point - would I have gotten over the cog fog without the Aricept?  Or did it help me form new pathways in the brain?
WOW, I'm glad you guys brought this up.  I had no idea that Aricept worked that way.  Does it give you a lift too----you know like ritalin?

Red
I thought it was for alzheimers disease ????  my in-laws were on it in the latter stages of their life.... glad to hear it helps here too, cause we all could use some help with the memory things, especially if we are over the 50ish hump....lol

Candy
It's used to treat cognitive impairment with Alzheimer's.  I'm not sure why the drug works for MS patients...  It was like when you have low water pressure in the house, so you turn the water up higher.  It was kinda like that - I wasn't processing with all my brain, but the parts that were working, were working overtime.
yeh  it does turn the pressure higher-  lol- well i was soo thankful he started me on it- someone asked about ritlin -i think this is diff- it sure made ne more alert about things around me.