bilateral ulnar nerve entrapment
i am experiencing ulnar nerve entrapment in both wrist. i had an emg which stated ulnar nerve neuropathy in the wrist it actually hurts more on the elbow bone.i am feeling short electric burst by the arm and also it feels like a tens unit is on my neck and by the shoulder. does anyone else have these symptoms
This is ulikely to be MS.  The Ulnar nerve is part of the Peripheral Nervous System (outside the spinal cord).  MS only involves the Central Nervous System (Brain and Spinal Cord).

It is not unusual for a damaged nerve to hurt in a spot other than where the damage is.  Remember, that a sensory nerve carries info from the body TO the brain, so damage can be felt higher than it occurs.

Good luck,

Quix
had brain mri neg no ms or als  or multiple myeloma or hiv i did have muscle tensioninthe upper back i could not pick up my arms without straining them