4 year anniversary of official MS diagnosis
Well, time flies doesnt it?  Looking back I feel I am overall worse :-(.  Despite all the meds I ingest daily, weekly and monthly.

Just got back from neuro (my "pain"neuro), who injected my head, face w steroids/lidocaine for excrutiating trigeminal, occipital and glossophearangeal neuraligia.  They r ALL acting up .  I am in severe pain. I was told to call Thursday if no improvement.

Just feeling self pity at the moment, which I rarely do, but pain can do that to me.

Just really feeling that I HATE MS and all the crap that can go along w it.

Going to lie down.  Took some strong pain meds they gave me, and pray I wake up feeling less pain.

Thx for listening to me complain.

Michelle
I'll be careful what I say, as I am as of yet undiagnosed!

You certainly have my empathy-- I would imagine there are times when even the "best" patient has just had it and needs to vent a little...probably even a lot!

I hope you wake up with less pain!!
Michelle HUGS honey. I'm so sorry. I understand the frustration, I truly do. I hate all the crap that comes with it too. Chin up, get some rest.....please check back with us dear.
Thinking of you
Shelbs
Whining is permitted here :-) Feel better.
Rest peacefully Michelle and wake up better in mind and body.

I hate that pain is attacking you in so many areas lately.  It really wears a person down.  This stuff sounds bad enough to eclipse the knee pain you were having.  With all those steroid injections you are going to start glowing in the dark or something girl.  Please keep in mind that each episode like this in the past HAS come to a manageable end.  This one will too - I hope VERY soon.

You didn't drive back home YOURSELF..... did you?
Thx all.  Cant sleep, too much pain.  Pretty sure the lidicaine wore off at this point. Appreciate the nice words...rhx

Mary, of course I drove myself.  In all that nasty Cleveland rush hour as well.  I didnt take the meds until i got home though.  See, safe, right?  

If I get worse and need to go back thursday, i will get a ride. Promise.  R u available?  :-()
That's my first day back to work.

Want me to report off?
Of course, if I do I might find myself with EVERY day off........
Hope you are better it is my 4 year anniversary as well.

Alex
Alex,

Yes. You, I and Ren were dx within a day of each other I believe. Forgot about that   Been on this board for quite a long time. Will always be grateful for the people and great info here

XO.  Michelle