A Hearty Welcome to all of our New Members
Please accept our huge WELCOME to the MS Forum.  We are so glad that you have joined us.  Of course, we are sad that MS or symptoms of MS have brought you here.

The MS Forum is growing by leaps and bounds and we all try to greet each new member personally.  In case one of you was missed, you have our deepest apologies.  

We encourage you to post your questions and concerns about what you going through.  We will do everything in our power to assist each and every person.  We can't give you medical advice, but can convey our personal experiences and knowledge to hopefully answer some of your questions.  We always encourage you to check with your doctor, no matter what.

You have come to a place of compassion and caring.  Many soft shoulders are here for you to lean on.  There is usually someone here to help, 24 hours a day.  If your question has been missed, please bring it to our attention.  You can go to your own post after you have posted and in the next box, type the word "bump," then click "post" and your question will jump to the top of the page.  It would be rare that you would have to use this option.  We all do our best to catch every question in a timely manner.  You won't be ignored, I personally promise you that...

Again welcome.  We believe we have one of the greatest MS Forum's on the Internet today.  Welcome to our cyber family.  We welcome you with open arms.

All the Best,
Heather
bump to the top
Just for today, I wanted to try and keep this at the top, so all new members would have a chance to read their "welcome."  I promise not to keep bumping this, so you all don't bump me...LOL