Multiple Sclerosis Community
A quick thanks and update

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

A quick thanks and update

Good morning to all,

First off I just wanted to thank all those who should support in my time of need over these last couple of months. I am so grateful for everyone's prayers, and helpful responses. I truly feel like these forums have come like a second family. I also wanted to let everyone know I am taking prayer request. Everyone needs prayer sometimes, and I want to pray for those who need it.

Now, to my update. After reading some helpful post throughtour these forums, I now believe i have lymes disease and not MS. Even though I haven't seem the nuero yet, I was told over the phone my last MRI still only showed one lesion. I also, found out their was no change in my bloodwork. With this being said I can't see what I am experiencing being MS or Lupus. Plus some deep research of lymes I found that a few yrs back I had the bullseye rash that is associated with it. I didn't have insurance so never went to get it checked out.

That with my love for outdoors, hiking, and camping. Also, the joint pain which I learned isn't typical of MS. Makes me suspect Lymes. Now my fight will turn to getting checked for lymes. As I understand it they don't check for lymes in Texas. So, this is where I am stuck, once more trying to get doctors to hear me out. Next week on Thursday I go to see my nuero, and only can pray he will hear me out.

Well, thanks to all those that continue to support me I hope I can support ya to through prayer. Time to go clean. May God Bless you all,

Kimberly
There is a good Lyme disease forum at mdjunction (I don't know how medhelp Lyme forum is) but they can give you a list of llmd's (called Lyme literate doctor) in your area.  A regular md will not know how to test or properly treat Lyme.  Best of luck to you!!
Hi Unsure,

Glad the forum is a second family support to you - is to me and so many others too. Gladly sending prayers your way, and to others who need ;)

Medhelp does have a good lyme forum, and I know you will find it very educational. Send them our greetings.

((((((((big hugs))))))) may you get through this journey with a little help from friends.
-shell
I have found the Lyme forum here on medhelp very helpful. Ric told me to post there. They have been able to help me with all my questions and where to turn to get an LLMD. I know that my doctors probably won't be help to help, but still praying for something to come up maybe even another route.

As I said already if you have any prayer request let me know. Thanks again for everything. May god be with you,

Kimberly
Start by praying for world peace, not whirled peas!  (Sorry; couldn't help myself!)

Next, pray that we who are lingering in limboland get an exit ticket soon, please.  You might want to pray for a number of other things before that, really, but put us on your list, TYVM.

God bless!
Gracious, join the Lyme forum but don't forget us!  You are most welcome here anytime!  Stop in and say hi or lurk among us!
My family in limbo land is always on my list seeing as how I am still stuck their myself. Limbo land though isn't as bad when you find support. It also seems to bring out the best in some people.

God works in crazy ways. Limbo land in the long run could be a Godsend we just have to learn to look on the brighter side and trust God. If it wasn't for limbo land I wouldn't have found these forums. Many of us wouldn't have. Each one of us have given advice and support to so many. I am grateful god gave me that opportunity.

Praying for all in limbo land.
Kimberly
I will always stop by this forum. The people here have truly helped me in my journey. Besides my journey isn't over yet. I know I still have alot to get done. I am just grateful ya accepted me, and brought me comfort. May god bless you all.

Kimberly