Multiple Sclerosis Community
Advance peek at AAN news- CCSVI

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Advance peek at AAN news- CCSVI

The American Academy of Neurology begins its annual meeting this coming week - if you can't reach your neurologist, you might check San Diego!  

The results of the first controlled trial of testing for Cerebral Insufficiency will be discussed, but you can read the initial preview here -

Vein Surgery for MS Fails in First Controlled Trial

http://www.medpagetoday.com/clinical-context/MultipleSclerosis/37908?

I hope this report will slow or stop the medical tourism of this treatment - I hate to see people using good money for a treatment that isn't effective.  There will still be those who swear by this approach to treating MS, but it appears the scientific evidence will not hold up.
*bump*
I look forward to hearing all about the results. I hope they share all the important details!