Antispasmotic Medications
The past few weeks and especially the past week, my spasticity issues seem to have increased quite a bit. My legs have been so TIGHT the past few days. I swear I must look like tin man when I walk. The are just so stiff! My calf muscles are really hard and I have constant twitching (best word I can think of) in my thighs. My quads & hamstrings are pretty tight too. Yesterday and today were a bit better. Night time is still pretty rough, but I'm kind of used to that.

I recently had some leg weakness issues too, but I also just had my Neurontin increased and I have heard that can be a side-effect and that it should be temporary. I have had some pretty bad hip pain as well, especially my right hip, I am not sure if it is related to the spastiity or how I am shifting my weight to from the leg weakness.(my right side is stronger than my left.)

I tried oral Baclofen, but I couldn't handle the side effects. I have been taking Flexeril, but my neuro wrote my new script for the wrong dose and I have been under dosed. I don't know if that is the reason for my spasticity issues or if I am going through a little flare or what?

Anyway. Are there any other medications besides Baclofen for spasticity? I have also heard of that some peole who couldn't tolerate the oral Baclofen did well on the pump, but even that scares me.

Suggestions? Advice?

Sorry that my spelling is so atrocious!

Thanks!
A good alternative to Baclofen is Zanaflex.

www.drugs.com/zanaflex.htm

I hope you're stretching as much as humanly possible.  This is SO important!  We MSers can regain physical conditioning with exercise, we can regain mental conditioning with puzzles and brain teasers, but when we loose our flexibility, it's almost impossible to regain! Stretch, stretch, stretch!
OMG! I am CONSTANTLY  stretching! A few times my hand spasmed to tight for me to do anything.  I just had to wait until the spasm was over. but I am forever trying to stretch my legs, especially my calves.