Anxiety, Severe Panic Attacks, Depression & Paranoia To Boot
My panic attacks normally start with breathing and move to sweats / prickly skin. Then I get paranoid about my profuse sweatign which amplifies it, my heart races and I go into a cold dark place almost out of body experience. This can be particulary bad as I get rooted to the spot (it feels like some force is stopping me from running away or screaming out).

I've actually been desperate to goto the toilet for some 4 hours before but been petrified to move and not gone.

I've been on various anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication before and some work a little (Citalopram) and some just made me want to kill myself (seroxat). I've also been to doctors, specialists, psycologists & psychiatrists too.

Has anyone else had such severity? I'm at my wits end and suffering in silence now! I regularly think about suicide and day dream about death in my family and dying. I know I'm not normal but feel I cannot talk to anyone apart from Doctors and they just see me as a guinnie pig.
You may want to take a visit to the 'Anxiety Forum,' where they have people there that have been through the same thing.  The person I would look up over there is greenlydia.  She is a Community Leader and is also a nurse.

It is a good group over there and a great support for "attacks" like you have been having.  It helps to talk to others' that are experiencing the same thing.

I hope that you find some information that you can truly use.  You are not alone.

All good wishes to you,
Heather
Apologies, didn't realise I was on the wrong forum. Have copy/pasted the question in the relevant area.

Thank you :¬)
Please don't think that I am sending you away, by sending you to a different Forum.  In this situation that you are having, these people are probably much better than most of us about the anxiety attacks and so forth.  I really feel that you can get better answers over there.

Don't stay away from this Forum.  I didn't want to sound like I was pushing you away...all I wanted is for you to be able to get help quickly, but someone that knows more about that.  I bounce through alot of Forums myself, but the MS Forum is my "home."  So you are welcome here.

Hope there wasn't any misunderstanding, dearheart.

Heather