"Bee Sting" sensation
I have a quick question (and I want to see if anyone else has this problem):

I am really, really frustrated because for the last month or so, I have been having a "bee sting" sensation all over my body.  It started out just around my back, and it has spread everywhere!!!   Argh!

I had no idea that this was a possible symptom of MS, but when I contacted my Neuro, she said that it was common (that was news to me!).  She put me on Neurontin and said that it would help.  I am on 1200 mg/day and that isn't helping anymore.

Is anyone else having this problem, and does anyone else have an idea of something that I can do to ease the pain?  It's getting really hard to sleep at night.

Thank you for listening,

Julie
Hi there, I only get that in my big toe and fingers sometimes,its really painful i know.... I think Quix might be able to throw alittle more light on that one. I tend to squeeze hard on the affected bit , but i havent found anything that gets rid of the pain.sorry to hear that you have it all over your body,
sorry couldlnt be more helpful but welcome to the forum
CJ :)
hi like you I am a newbie the people on this forum are very welcomning and try to help as much as they can,you have found the right place for when you feel down or unwell,or when nice things happen.
Thank you for the support.  I was really frustrated, but I have gotten a little bit of relief since.  

My neuro put me on a Medrol Pack (steroids) and that has helped enough that I was able to sleep last night (finally!!).  I am still on Neurontin, and both of them has helped.  I just hope that I am not on the steroids too long - I hate the side effects.  : (

It's nice to finally sleep, though.  It really helps your state of mind!

Julie