Bilateral Mastoiditis/Pansinusitis
Please tell me what this means:
There is bilateral mastoiditis. There is complete opacification of the right maxillary sinus and there are several several left maxillary retention cysts or polyps. Thre is opacification of the right frontal sinus and multiple ethmoid air cells, right more than left. There is mucoperiosteal thickening in the left frontal and bilateral sphenoid sinuses. The orbits and other visualized soft tiss structures of the head appear normal.
Welcome to the MS forum! Nice to have you here. I assume the above reading is from an MRI. Was the MRI done for suspected MS or some other reason?

The answer to your question is that you have signs of chronic and acute sinusitis. Considering the areas listed and the mastioditis (inflammation of the bone behind the ear) you need to seek treatment from an ENT and/or infectious disease doctor.

If you don't mind, could you tell us a little bit about yourself and what your MS status is?

Again, welcome
Ren