Body numbness/decreased sensitivity
I am a 23 year old female and obese. When I originally began having pains and decreased sensitivity in my upper back, arms and hands I was told that it was a pinched nerve below my scapula. It has been about a year since then and the symptoms have steadily gotten worse. The decreased sensitivity has spread and is constant of the majority of my back (where it is painful to touch) and my hands. I have occasional numbness in my arms, lips, near my eyes, cheeks and on my scalp. Sometimes when I'm holding things, such as a magazine while I read it, I get a tremor in my hands and am unable to stop it unless I open my hands. This happened once so badly that the magazine was rattling and I thought I was having a seizure. I get pain and pins and needles in my fingers, as well.

I have looked up the symptoms and read many things on the symptoms of MS but have recently loss my medical insurance and been unable to bring these new symptoms to light with my doctor. I worry constantly about what is wrong with me and I have anxiety so bad, I'm afraid to sleep at night, not knowing if I will wake up. Do these symptoms seem like they should cause my anxiety or am I overreacting? Are the symptoms likely MS or something else? I think just knowing what the problem is, the anxiety would vanish. It's just the unknown that scares me so much.

I would appreciate any answers I get, thank you for taking time to read this.