Multiple Sclerosis Community
Botox Injections in the bladder
About This Community:

Our Patient-to-Patient MS Forum is where you can communicate with other people who share your interest in Multiple Sclerosis. This forum is not monitored by medical professionals.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Botox Injections in the bladder

Has anyone here experienced painful bladder spasms/urethral spasms and have they been treated with botox?
If they have been treated with botox was the treatment sucessful/painful etc.?

Or if they have other treatment what do they take and how does it work ?

I am getting desperate and have been offered botox injections and I am seriously considering this option.

Cheers,
Had enough (udkas)
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
147426_tn?1317269232
I don't see why you can't have a youthful appearing urethra and bladder.

Seriously, this seems like a perfect application for Botox.  I read a brochure on it at my urogynecologist's office.  Given what you have been through, I'd seriously consider it.

Quix
Blank
I must admit I am a bit nervous about it but I will do some research and ask some questions, I feel at the moment that my problem is consuming my life, so I need to do something!!!  I am seriously becoming depressed about it all which is not like me.

Youthful bladder sounds good, perhaps they can use the left over on my twitching eye so I can see properly...lol

Cheers,
Udkas.
Blank
410281_tn?1254232664
I have spasms in my stomach, but nothing painful, thank goodness. Youthful blatter? I prefer not to go through anything too youthful as I have two young boys....anyone raised boys.  My bathroom walls are worse than my toilet....sometimes!
Blank
I have three adult boys (all over the age of 18) and they all still seem to miss the target!  I am now making them clean the toilet, wash the lid etc. and hopefully this might help them improve their aim!  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Multiple Sclerosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...