Botox and MS
Apparently Botox can be quite effective in relieving spasticity and the associated pain. From what I've read, an injection can last 3 months, and no side effects have been noted. I emphasize that this is ONLY what I've read. There's a lot about it on the web, though.

Has anyone tried Botox? Heather, I know you'd give a great deal to have even temporary relief from your leg pain, but I don't know whether that's caused by spasticity. Gosh, you might get pain relief plus the greatest looking legs in town!!    8-}  

Have a wonderful Christmas.

ess
You are such a sweetheart to think of me and my pain.  I am deeply touhced by your thoughtfulness.

Yes, I have thought about Botox and wondered if it would work for me.  I do have alot of spasicity.  In order to control the numerous areas that I have spasms in, I would have to have Botox injections from butt to toe.  Does that make any sense?  And Ess, if I thought I could get the "best looking legs in town with Botox injections," I would be first in line....LOL

Thank you so much sweetheart for thinking about me when you read these articles.  You're a dear....

I'd like to hear Quix's thoughts about Botox and if she thinks it has an application for some MS patients that suffer from spasms.

Merry Christmas Ess, Heather