Burning ache in legs and toes
Hi, haven't on here for a while, busy with visitors during our school holidays.
As you know, I am waiting for a DX on MS.
Lately I am getting a really bad burning pain that starts in my legs then travels right thru to the tips of my toes.  It really hurts and sometimes I just go to bed and cry with the pain.  I have also had this with my hands and fingertips.
A bit over a week ago, I went to a large store with has 3 levels and I needed to get to the bottom level, oh hell I say to myself, I hate stairs, so I hang on for dear life to the railings.  All went well for the 1st level, but on the 2nd level, I took a step with my left foot then went to move my right foot and nothing happened.  I went banged against the railing, thank god I was hanging on.  Afterwards the pain in my legs and feet were absolutely incruciating, that I just cried my head off, it was that bad.  My hubby had to hold me up to walk back to the car as I couldn't walk by myyself.
Has anyone with MS had this happened to them, or am I just strange LOL?
Cheers all
Nancy
How frightening for you - having something strike me down while away from home is a great concern of mine.  How fortunate that your husband was with you able to get you back to your car.  

I too hate steps, but  only the down ones.  I can handle up but not down  - I almost have panic attacks when faced with  them.  And I definitely hold only the hand rail at all times, well actually it is more like a death grip :-)

I hope you'll be around more - someone might check in with similar experiences with the leg pains.
My best,
Laura
Hi there... I cannot do stairs at all anymore...I used to not be able to go down stairs..cause I couldn't tell where the next step started...now I can't lift myself up my legs won't let me pull myself up... so no more stair for me..

I do have pain in my left leg...but I don't get that Burning feeling..mine feels more cramping..

hang in there..take care

wobbly
LL
Thank you for your comments.  At least now I know that I am not the only one with the stairs issue.  I am going to look up for information about the burning pain in my legs, feet and toes and see if I can find anything on it.
Thanks again
bearsmum